“There are two distinct types of leaders in all small businesses:
The Visionary and the Integrator” - Gino Wickman, Rocket Fuel.
One sees the future, and the other makes it happen.
Visionary - has lots of ideas, is a strategic thinker, always sees the big picture, has a pulse on your industry, connects the dots, and researches and develops new products and services
Integrator - harmoniously integrates the Leadership Team, helps to remove obstacles and barriers, holds everything together, provides cadence, drives results, executes the business plan, filter for all of the Visionary’s ideas
Five common frustrations of a Visionary who needs an Integrator
1. Control - You have less control & it feels like the business is now controlling you.
2. Lack of Profit - No matter how hard you work, the numbers just don’t add up.
3. People - Nobody seems to understand you or do things your way. You’re just not on the same page.
4. Hitting the ceiling - Growth had stopped. The business is more complex and you can’t figure out exactly why it isn’t working.
5. Nothing is working - You’ve tried several remedies, consulted books and instituted quick fixes. None of these have worked for long.
You've Read Traction, you are implementing The Entrepreneurial Operating System© and you need some help to fill your Integrator talent gap?
What is a Fractional Integrator?
Visionaries have great ideas, Integrators make those ideas a reality